Go on Birthright Israel with DU and CSU!
Hillel Birthright Israel trips connect Jewish students to their Jewish journey and identities, to Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people, and, upon return, to their Jewish communities. Students are led through Israel by Jewish professionals and will experience Jewish history and Israeli culture through unforgettable tours, hikes, and unique activities.
Taking our students on this special experience is a main key in our efforts to ensure the vibrant future of the Jewish people by strengthening Jewish identity, Jewish communities, and connection with Israel.
How to Register
- Register here and create an account with a non-university email address. This will be your user ID.
- Fill out Part I of the application and submit a $250 refundable deposit. For Trip Selection, choose “Campus Trip” and select either Colorado State University or University of Denver.
- Click the link to confirm your email address in the email from Birthright Israel. Within 24–48 hours, you’ll receive an email from Hillel International with a link to Part II of your application, which includes health and medical information, roommate requests, and passport information.
- Sign up for a 30-minute one-on-one chat with Simi or Mariah. This allows us to get to know you, determine eligibility, and gives you the chance to ask questions.
- With approval from Hillel and your refundable deposit paid, you are off to Israel
- Sample trip itinerary
- Eligibility Requirements
*This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel.
Taglit-Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and the Jewish Agency for Israel).